There is a Daily Stamina Cap and Daily Token Cap in Single Mode. These obligations restrict the Stamina quantity and tokens that users can keep on a daily basis.
Stamina begins with 2/2 and reaches the max at 20/20. gaining more Sneakers or higher quality ones will raise Max Stamina Cap (Head to Stamina System for more details).
Daily FIT Cap begins at 5/5 and reaches the max at 300 FIT and 15 CALO. Leveling up Sneakers will boost Daily Token Cap.
- 1.K: Player's Average Speed
- 2.PSP: Player's Sneaker Performance
- 3.PSPC: Player's Sneaker Performance's Coefficient (Stone/Space, NFT Medals)
- 4.System value: Value set by the game developer, subject to change.
- 5.Parameter: A range of system values
Generally, FIT Earnings are determined by:
- 1.Total Stamina
- 2.Movement Speed
- 3.Sneaker (Type, Attributes, Quality & Level)
- 4.Stone (Type, Level & inserted Space Quality) NFT Medals
Gacha Box value affects the rate of dropping a Gacha Box:
- 1.PSL: Player Sneaker Luck
- 2.PSLC: Player Sneaker Luck Coefficient (Stone/Place, NFT Medals)
Generally, Gacha Box Quality is defined by:
- 1.Stamina used in one single session
- 2.Sneakers’ Luck attributes