Each Sneaker has an initial 1000 Lifetime (Point) and after each stamina burned, the Lifetime Point will be deducted gradually.
Sneaker Quality will affect the Lifetime calculation mechanics. The higher Sneaker Quality, the lower Lifetime Point deduction.
Note: NFT Sneakers will enter Hibernate mode when Lifetime Point reaches zero (But this act doesn't affect the Stamina Refill).
Mana Potion (or Mana) is a Bottle containing Mana that can be used to refill the Sneaker Lifetime Point.
There are 3 ways to obtain Mana:
- Purchase it on the Marketplace.
- Redeem from the Credit Point which is added after each successful friend Invitation. (Head to Credit section for further detail)
- Explore it from Gacha box opening.
The table below shows 3 types of Mana:
- Mana Potion has five Qualities: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic & Legendary just like Sneaker Quality.
- Mana Potion can only be used for refilling Sneakers that have the same Quality.
Ex: Uncommon Mana Potion can only refill Uncommon Sneaker Lifetime Point.
- Small -> Medium
Use FIT as fee to synthesize 3 Small Mana (S) to get a Medium one. Cost and Success rate following the table below:
- Medium -> Large
Use FIT as fee to synthesize 3 Medium Mana (M) to get a Large one. Cost and Success rate following the table below: